For Law Enforcement and Judicial Agencies
Save time and increase productivity by automating the redaction of faces and sensitive imagery in audio and video evidence.
Expedite Redaction of Any Sensitive Items
- Automatically detect faces within video evidence, with results displayed in previewable groups by likely individual for quick and easy review.
- Select any sensitive image or audio portion then optionally track the defined images forward in the video evidence, expediting a once manual process.
- Check your work in application with redaction preview filters
- Redact detected faces and selected images in video and audio evidence automatically with one-click, downloadable to a local computer.
- Modify a previously redacted video or audio file from the last version if any personally identifiable information (PII) is missed.
Fulfill Chain of Custody Requirements
- Capture comprehensive reporting of all actions taken against redacted video or audio evidence to support compliance with chain of custody requirements.
- Download all actions as audit logs in Excel file format along with redacted audio or video file.
Collaborate Easily Across Agencies
- Manage digital evidence redaction workloads by tagging video or audio evidence with its status in the approval workflow.
- Download and send shareable redacted audio or video evidence files for quick distribution in existing inter and intraagency workflows.